FetchXML Builder is completely free to use. It will always be free.
For education/personal use – just keep doing it! Learn more! Enjoy it!
If used for commercial profit – you may consider donating a small fraction of your company’s gain in time/money.
If you don’t agree? Keep using it anyway! Enjoy!
If you agree with my comments – please send a tiny donation to FetchXML Builder on PayPal.
New features to generate QueryExpressions
Early Bound Generator style
Why is the name of this release? Well, I only have two connections to 808.
Number one is, of course, 808s & Heartbreak by Kanye West.
Number two is Issue #808 Create QueryExpression with Early Bound Generator by Daryl LaBar.
Hence the name… makes sense, right? No?
Note: To be able to use this feature, you need to make sure the settings in the EBG tool has this option:
Generate Entity Attribute Name Constants = True
Possible to skip comments
The is now a new option to include or exclude comments in the code for QueryExpressions.
- Docs for the Layouts feature are now published! See Layouts in Queries
- There have been a few issues – no, way too many, I am truly sorry about this small mess I created – because of missing columns. There have been no fixes to the features, but there are a few new “warnings” regarding Link-Entity Alias.
Read more! Tips for Alias.
- Added paging cookies, if needed, to the generated code.
- Added no-lock to the generated code. Issue #800.
- Handles max-width of the generated code, so it does not get too long lines.
- Option to always show aggregating properties to the attribute nodes. Issue #789.
Fixed by @limitednl in PR #790.
- Option to show Paging Cookie, returned in the Result View. See Commit.
Activate it in the Options menu in the left/bottom, the Appearance.
Easy to copy, just click on the paging cookie, and use <CRTL>+C.
- UI Refresh
Icons from icons8.com