Read all details: Layouts in FetchXML Builder.
See short tutorial: XrmToolBox School – Layouts
- Layouts – not only FetchXML, now also
LayoutXML! Read all about this feature.
- Big change, please 🙏 report issues on GitHub or even better direct from the tool in the menu!
- There are a lot of code fixes…
- Look at PR #766 to see all details.
- Show when the query has been changed, and the result has not been updated yet.
Issue #768. See below:
- Setting and Shortcut to flip the Friendly names/values in the results. Issue #741. Use this with CTRL+SHIFT+F.
- Setting new option Max width for result columns. Issue #744. If you have any looong values, the results was hard to scroll.
- FetchXML to WebAPI fixed. Issue 753. Fixed in PR #754 by @MarkMpn.
- Warnings way too many for attributes in Friendly Names.
- Major restructuring of many files names, folders and namespaces. Commits: First, Second, Third.
- Changing namespaces to start with Rappen.XTB – Cinteros is now gone…
- Using an XrmToolBox tools extension
GetAllEntityMetadatasto use one and only one place to loading all Metadata from Dataverse. Commit.
The main developer is still Jonas Rapp since 2014. See Jonas on GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn.