Why Solutions and Publishers?
Read all here: https://jonasr.app/2022/05/know-the-solution/
- New feature to filter entity and attribute components that are a part of Solutions. #705 and #721.
- All Solutions: everything, just like before.
- All Unmanaged: all unmanaged solutions – are perfect in DEV environment.
- Specific Solution: everything in one solution – our system, a third party, etc.
- Specific Publisher: everything in solutions is created by one publisher.
- Since you can filter by solutions, the metadata filtering can now be disabled to show all entities/attributes in the selected solutions.
- Previews of filtering will also show previews for attributes too (by a selected entity). See commit.
- Storing settings for filters by connected environment makes more sense than for general settings. See commit.
- The existing ‘Select Entities/Attributes‘ has been renamed to ‘Filter by Solutions and Metadata‘ to clarify the improved feature. See commit.
- Previews of filters are now always showing. See commit.
- Big warning of condition operator contains and does-not-contain, as these are not supported by FetchXml (although it is supported by QueryExpression – no one knows why…) #708
Also fixing #706 from @Viclss.
- Not stopping your work when you for instance change the connection – the error message is shown a lot nicer.
- Added filter feature to exclude Money attributes for the extra
- A bit more info to the StatusBar.
- Link-Entity node was warning about wrong attributes (but they were valid), fix in now fixed. #710
- Using XrmToolBox logging for RetrieveMultiple and Execute with time etc.
- Improving the connection settings
- Let every code use the entities’ metadata in a better common way.
- Separated methods Validation for the different node types of the fetchxml.
The main developer is still Jonas Rapp since 2014. See Jonas on GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn.