Brand New Features
- Possibility to Copy and Open the URLs for Records and References #683
Thanks from RhINO-CRM!
If you right-click in the Result View, you can either open or copy the full link to either the record or the column, if that is a lookup.
- Option to use XrmToolBox MetadataCache #696, see also XrmToolBox/Connections #135
Awesome assist from @MarkMpn!
Using the metadata from the XrmToolBox core, the tool will work a lot faster 🏃♀️💨 When you start up the tool, it might take a bit longer though.
This feature is possible to disable in the Settings of the tool.
Please let me get feedback about this feature!
- Using a new feature in XrmToolBox – open records in select browser and profile.
This feature is awesome – if you are working with many environments, or if you have one browser to just browse, and another browser to work in it – and many more use cases!
A bunch of Improvements
- Add options to always show attributes Primary ID/Name or all standard Address columns #668
See also discussions #667 started by @ergobill about missing address fields.
- The tool now stops trying to use the condition operator
likein queries when possible – just use what you want to! #676
Thanks to @JimDaly and @MarkMpn for the discussion!
- Also fixing #693 when #683 changed a bit, to always need to double-click the link.
- Warning about Order – Alias missing #681
It is easy to miss Alias for Aggregate queries.
- By default, hide
all-attributes– you shouldn’t really use it… #685
But you can show it, of course. If you really must…
- A bit layout changed for Settings Results (a select instead of many checkboxes)
- No history in the current environment – will now show the “New”, not just empty.
- Attributes warnings a bit too harsh, now saying it may not be shown #669
- Validation IsValidForGrid missing is now only “info”, not “warning”
- Comparing with empty must be possible,
valuewas not added if empty, it should be added as
- Moving a lot of code from
FetchXMLBuilder.csto new partial class in
FXBQueries– a bit easier to find the code…
See commit 1 and commit 2.
Hear me out!
…do not check this – if you have to, you’re doing something wrong… 😉