- Fixed #641 Everything wrong for 8*
- Errors always on top
- Show Release Notes only once (for this connection)
- Minor fix about menu
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 fixes
Why do I talk about Microsoft Dynamics 2016? Because it is still alive and kicking and Microsoft supports it for 4 more years. This release is mainly for oldy versions – but also a few new features for Dataverse too!
FetchXML Builder has finally some bugs fixed for older versions (DB v8.*, v7.*). Mostly small fixes, but this is a great release for you all, being stuck in the good old times version on-premise.
Do you have old versions of Dynamics CRM? Some problems? Please send some issues, and I’ll try to fix them! Click here and include version details to help me even more!
- Menu in Result Grid now has right-click popup for menu #630
- More details to select entities/attributes on metadata #639
- A tiny better Attribute Type Names #eb78d8b
- The Repository is optional (see how you voted) #638
My best feature
You use this tool at work? We love contributes in one or many options:
- Report bugs (see image above)
- Submit new features ideas 🔗 link
- Send Pull Request with code fixes/added 🔗 link
- Give a small donation if you save time and work with better quality 🔗 link
Main creator is still Jonas Rapp since 2014. See on GitHub, Twitter, LinkedIn.
(1) Thanks to @MarkMpn for contributions.