The Seattle Pier 57 Flow and WebAPI release, Update 1
Originally released from The Fisherman’s Bar on Pier 57 in Seattle
New major features
- The WebAPI query generator is finally here!
Huge thanks to @MarkMpn for the contribution!
- Flow List Records parameters let’s you easily copy parameters to the List Records task
- QueryExpression parser converting from C# code to FetchXML
Huge thanks to @BetimBeja for the contribution!
- Cancelling close wipes the window
- New – Paste FetchXML action does not update the query builder
Huge thanks to @rajrao for the fix!
Removed XML validation with fetch.xsd schema as this is no longer up to date with the platform
- 1.2019.4.1 – Fixed #251 Wrong separator used for ODATA with multiple aggregates. Thanks to @filcole and @MarkMpn for the fix!
- 1.2019.3.7 – huge amount of condition operators added to WebAPI support, filter for aggregate WebAPI queries, fix #250 url for onprem environments.
- 1.2019.3.6 – fix bug #246, #247, #248 that causes crash when connected to CRM 2015 or earlier.
- 1.2019.3.4 – improvements to WebAPI / Flow query generator, including bug fixes and support for aggregate queries.