If it is not possible to install tools from the Tool Library in XrmToolBox, FetchXML Builder can be installed manually by following these steps:
- Browse to latest release for FetchXML Builder https://github.com/rappen/FetchXMLBuilder/releases/
- Download file
Rappen.XTB.FXB.dllfrom the release assets..
- Select option “Keep” or similar if browser warns about this file.
- Open the folder where the file was downloaded.
- Right-click the file and select Properties.
- Tick checkbox Unblock if it is visible.
- Click OK.
- Copy downloaded file
- Open the XrmToolBox installation folder.
- Create a sub-folder called
- Open sub-folder
- Paste file
- Run XrmToolBox.
- Latest version of FetchXML Builder should now be installed.